Cargo to Pokhara
Cargo to Pokhara
We offer regular shipping services such as Cargo to Pokhara from the UK. The reciever will not pay anything in Nepal like local Customs and Taxes as all charges are included in this shipment services. The most important thing is that they don't have to appoint a custom clearance agent. So, it's a hassle-free service. Just reciever will receive the call from our Pokhara contact person to hand over the parcel. By the way, you can send it to Kathmandu as well. So if you have less than 100 kg, please visit the main page of Courier to Nepal from the UK for all the latest rates. Or if you have more than 100 KG, please visit Cargo to Nepal from the UK.
Best for Prithvi Highway area's client!
Usually, it's best for 5 to 40 kg shipments to send Prithvi Highway, such as Kathmandu, Thankot, Naubise, Malekhu, Kurintar, and Muglin (Chitwan), Khaireni, Dumre, Damauli, Sukla Gandaki, Talchok, Pokhara city area. As our Van starts its journey from Kathmandu towards Pokhara via Prithvi Highway (Motorway), they can drop off the parcel in the Highway's major city (motorway).
Packing bag or box?
Look at the best packing bag for hassle-free average shipment to Pokhara and Kathmandu. You need to lock by number padlock to open the customs officer without damaging the bag if needed. We don't refer to the box or suitcase as it can be damaged. You can buy these bags from open markets easily.
Let us introduce our destination. Short Introduction of Pokhara -Nepal
Pokhara is the tourist capital of Nepal. It's a well-known Lake city, and basically, it's known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Similarly, Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centres and restaurants. The International Mountain Museum exhibits mountaineering history and the Himalayas people in the south.
The fact of Cargo to Pokhara of Nepal from London - UK
1. Per kg: Minimum required: 10 KG
2. Handling Charge: £10
3. Collection: Drop in our warehouse in West London or send via local Courier like DPD, UPS, or Royal Mail. Drop-in our office in Woolwich and pay a delivery charge to send warehouse.
4. Final Wight & Box size: The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the shipment's actual weight. The higher weight is used to calculate the shipment cost.
5. Packing Box: your responsibility or you can buy with us (£5 per box)
6. Custom and local duties: Nothing to pay
7. Pick up in Nepal: Pokhara city, its door delivery.
8. Duration: Normally, we send every Friday; however, it depends on volume. And it takes around 7 to 10 working days to reach the destination.
9. What you can send: Personal Items, Book, Sweets, can foods, Cloths and shoes etc.
10. What you can't send? Dangerous goods such as Batteries, Perfume and flammable items etc
What about other services?
Finally, please have a look at http://www.himalcourier.com/cargo-nepal for cargo and courier Nepal. Similarly, you can find all terms and conditions, custom charges in Nepal, prohibited shipment, insurance, claim procedure (in case of loss or damage), and limitations. Likewise, Please remember us for:
- Send TV from Uk to Nepal
- Shipping to Nepal from the UK
- Sending stuff to Nepal from the UK
- Posting parcels to Nepal from the UK