Cargo to Nepal
Cargo to Nepal
Hello and Namaste, If you are looking for Cargo to Nepal from the Uk, you are on the right page. We ship cargo to Nepal from the UK. Our main airport for sending goods is London Heathrow Airport. In this cargo to Nepal, you can post parcels, personal shipments and commercial shipments as we are from an NGO / Charity background, so we also have INGO shipments. Usually, you can send clothes, shoes, books, cans of food, etc. Whatever we send in this cargo, freight costs are up to Kathmandu airport from the UK. The rates do not include local charges such as agent fees, terminal handling fees, storage, documents, customs clearance, examination fees, quarantine fees, taxes, and so on, which are applicable in Nepal. One more time, let us repeat, On collection, the consignee must pay any charges incurred at the destination. There is no influence or financial interest on these fees because they are determined locally. I hope it's clear. Now, let's talk about collection and drop. You can drop your parcel in our warehouse, or we can pick it up via DPD or other local couriers from anywhere in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, & Northern Ireland). We do personal and commercial transportation, but both are air freight. A typical turnaround time is between 3 and 8 working days. It may take longer, so don't send it if you are on a tight schedule. Instead, send it by express courier if you need it quickly. It would be best if you did so.
Tips for sending Cargo to Nepal
- First, pack your box.
- Wrap a box with shrink wrap
- don't make more than 30 KG in one box
- don't make box dimensions more than 60 X 60 X 60
- Provide the completed receiver and sender name, address and phone number
- Always expect the final cost based on the final weight and dimensions of your packages
- We don't do insurance; if you want, then you need to do it yourself
- Dont keep the same items more than 5 in one box
- You need to provide the list of things you are sending
- Track your cargo from the airline's website
- Dont, keep prohibited items, dangerous goods such as batterie or flammable items.
- Dont keep any valuable items, such as Gold
- Collect ASAP once it arrives in Kathmandu
- Pay all local charges at Kathmandu Airport
- All business is undertaken subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions of the Airlines.
Cargo to Nepal near me - Cargo to Nepal Service
Does not matter where you live; we can help you send cargo to Nepal, especially as we have business in the UK, so send your shipment from any city around the UK. Just fill out the form, and we will do the rest. We are your reliable and trustworthy cargo service provider to Nepal.
Finally, as you know, this is a blog page, and we have tried our best to provide all information as necessary. However, for up-to-date rates & terms and conditions, please look at our main page for Carg to Nepal. Similalry, If you want more information from the video, please click on our YouTube Channel, cargo to Nepal.