Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centres and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.
1. Per kg: £5, Minimum required: 5 KG
2. Handling Charge: £15
3. Collection: Drop in our warehouse in West London or send via local Courier like DPD, UPS, or Royal Mail. or Drop in our office in Woolwich and pay a delivery charge to send warehouse.
4. Final Wight & Box size: The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the actual weight of the shipment. The higher weight is used to calculate the shipment cost.
5. Packing Box: your responsibility or you can buy with us (£5 per box)
6. Custom and local duties: Nothing to pay
7. Pick up in Nepal: Pokhara city, its door delivery.
8. Duration: Normally we send monthly but sometimes every 2 weeks.
9. What you can send: Cloths and shoes.
for more information, please visit contact us.