Shipping to Nepal from the UK
We do monthly ship to Kathmandu and Pokhara as well as Prithvi Highway area. Normally, its best for more than 5 KG shipment who want to send Prithvi Highway area such as Kathmandu, Thankot, Naubise, Malekhu, Kurintar, Muglin (Chitwan), Khaireni, Dumre, Damauli, Sukla Gandaki, Talchok, Pokhara city area. Its means receiver will not pay anything to receive in Nepal. No custom; No charges.
So, Please have a look more about shipping Nepal from London – the UK as below.
1. Per kg: £5.5, Minimum required: 5 KG
2. Handling Charge: £15
3. Collection: Drop in our office in Woolwich and pay a delivery charge to send warehouse or Drop-in our warehouse in West London or send via local Courier like DPD, UPS, or Royal Mail.
4. Final Wight & Box size: The volumetric or dimensional weight will calculate and compared with the actual weight of the shipment. The higher weights (KG) are used to calculate the shipment cost.
5. Packing Box: your responsibility or you can buy with us (£5 per box)
6. Custom and local duties: Nothing to pay
7. Pick up in Nepal: For Kathmandu at Custom Area ( Tinkune, Koteshwor) & for Pokhara city, its door delivery.
8. Duration: Normally we send monthly but sometimes every two weeks.
9. What you can post: Cloths and shoes.
for shipping form, http://www.himalcourier.com/courier-form
Air Freight Partner: https://www.turkishcargo.com.tr/en