We do send the parcel as Hassle-free shipping to Nepal from the UK. Another word, widely use as cargo, air freight, excess luggage, courier, parcel delivery etc. Hassle-free means, the receiver will not pay anything to receive in Nepal. In this service, we include everything such as custom charge, duties. Its means no need to appoint custom clearance Agent, No custom; No duties or any charges. The receiver will get a call from our Nepal’s office to pick up the parcels.
Meantime, We are sending to Kathmandu and major cities of Nepal such as Chitwan, Biratnagar, Dharan, Birtamod/ Damak, Butwal, Bhairahawa. Normally, its best for more than 5 KG shipment.
So, Please have a look more about shipping Nepal from London-UK as below.
1. Per kg: £5.5, Minimum required: 10 KG or if you have less than 10 kg then you need to pay for 10 KG.
2. Handling Charge: £10
3. Collection / Drop Point: Drop in our office in Woolwich and pay a delivery charge to send warehouse or Drop-in our warehouse in West London or send via local Courier like DPD, UPS, or Royal Mail.
4. Final Weight & Box size: The volumetric or dimensional weight will calculate and compared with the actual weight of the shipment. The higher weights (KG) are used to calculate the shipment cost.
5. Packing Box: your responsibility or you can buy with us (£5 per box)
6. Custom and local duties: Nothing to pay in Nepal
7. Pick up in Nepal: For Kathmandu need to collect from our Kathmandu office and For the Pokhara city, its door delivery.
8. What you can post: Cloths and shoes, TV, Sweets, personal items.
9. What we can’t send: Danguries Good such as Batteries, Perfum etc.
10. Duration: Normally we send every Friday but it depends on the volume. and it will be in Kathmandu and Pokhara between 7 to 10 working days.
We suggest buy a packing box and wrap it. or bag as below and lock by number padlock. Sometimes custom offers want to open for cross-checking so they will do their job without damaging the bag. Normally, box and suitcase are damaging during the process.
Its depends. To be honest, we send each week. However, sometimes we will get less than our target so, we will hold for one week and send the following week. and it takes around 10 days to deliver in Nepal. But it will not takes more than 15 working days in the worst scenario. Basically, shipment will handover to airlines by Tuesday. So you need to handover to us by Thursday to do paperwork.
Have a look below video, about packing and labelling