Insurance and Claim
Insurance and Claim
Generally, clients declare low amounts to avoid customs charges, which may impact on lost or damage’s claim. So, please declares the correct value and do insurance for low weight – high-value goods. As a result, you are protecting your shipment. Otherwise, courier standard T & C will apply. for example, DHL: $25 p/kg via air, $12 p/kg via road.TNT: £16 p/kg.
Have a look, Insurance, example: DHL: £12 up to £800 TNT: £8 up to £800
Guidance for claiming loss or damage
The guide below contains information about the claims process, the period for making a claim and contact details.
Courier form, here, it is: http://www.himalcourier.com/courier-form
Our Term and Condition
Major T & C as below
- All goods were packed personally by me & have been in constant possession since packing. I declare items on the invoice. If any undeclared shipments found, then I will be held responsible.
- My consignment DOES NOT contain any nonlegal items & NO hazardous goods nor any explosives of any description. I am aware that any false statement may render me liable for prosecution under the terms of the maritime security Act 1990. I now declare that the above information is accurate and correct.
- Company will not be held responsible for any delay by Carrier or any other circumstances. If damaged goods signed for without being checked, the company cannot be held accountable for any claim for damaged goods.
All prices are exclusive of any customs duties payable & we cannot advise on it.
- Free insurance up to £50 only but for low weight – high-value goods, please declare items value and do Insurance. Otherwise, courier standard T & C will apply. DHL: $25 P/kg for air , $12 P/kg by road.TNT: £16 P/KG.
- All insurance claims (Damage or lost) will be settled on the base of declaring item value and according to carriers’ rules & regulations.
- Courier charge up to £9 for name/address change.
- Remote Area means small or no volume being sent to them a charge: £17.50 & cannot advise for a duration.
- The delivery date & time may vary due to unforeseen transportation circumstances.
- The actual transit time is likely to be longer if local country authorities deem the shipment as being of high value or any others causes.
- Carriers terms & conditions apply in all cases. For example:
- TNT: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/home/terms-conditions.html
Usually, we send Cargo to Kenya from Turkish Airlines https://www.turkishcargo.com.tr/en
Express Courier, we use: DHL, TNT