Nepal Introduction for Courier to Nepal. A Himalayan natural beautiful country with world tallest Mt Everest and the birthplace of Lord Buddha and brave Gurkhas. It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. With an estimated population of 26.4 million, it is 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.
Courier is suited for sending letters, documents & small parcels. It offers the advantage of speed, security, tracking, signature and specialization over ordinary mail services. However, due to this, they tend to be more expensive than ordinary mail services.
Cargo is cheaper but slower and mainly refers to a large consignment of goods or products. If you are sending a TV or have more than 20 Kg, we recommend for cargo, please visit http://www.himalcourier.com/cargo-nepal
Now, have a look the different courier or shipping options to Nepal
Option A: Monthly Courier to Nepal (Kathmandu & Pokhara)
Option B: Weekly Cargo to Nepal
Option C: Daily Courier service to Nepal
1. Per kg: £6
2. Handling Charge: £15
3. Collection: Drop in our warehouse in West London or send via local Courier like DPD, UPS, or Royal Mail. or Drop in our office in Woolwich and pay a delivery charge to send warehouse.
4. Final Wight & Box size: The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the actual weight of the shipment. The higher weight is used to calculate the shipment cost.
5. Packing Box: your responsibility or you can buy with us (£5 per box)
6. Custom and local duties: Nothing to pay
7. Pick up in Nepal: For Kathmandu at Custom Area ( Tinkune, Koteshwor) & for Pokhara city, its door delivery.
8. Minimum: 10 KG
9. Duration: Normally we send monthly but sometimes every 2 weeks.
10. What you can send: Cloths and shoes.
Only suitable for 20 KG and above
Per kg: £2.15
Handling Charge: £40
for more details, please visit: http://www.himalcourier.com/cargo-nepal
Daily means from Monday to Friday. We have discounted world-leading courier companies like DHL / TNT / FedEx / UPS / DPD.
Up to 0.2 kg ( Docs) : £25
Up to 0.5 kg ( Docs) : £35
Up to 0.5 KG ( Non docs) : £37
Up to 1.5 Kg : £43 Box no: 2 ( 33x18x10) CM
up To 3 Kg : £49 Box no: 3 ( 33x32x10) CM
Up to 6 Kg: £70 Box no 4 ( 33x32x18) CM
Up to 10 kg : £105 Box no: 5 ( 33x32x34) CM
Up to 16 kg : £130 Box no: 6 ( 41x35x36) CM
Up to 25 kg : £155 Box no : 7 ( 48x40x38) CM
Up to 3 KG : £55 – Box no: 3 ( 33x32x10) CM
Up to 7 KG : £65 – Box no 4 ( 33x32x18) CM
Up to 12 KG : £80 – Box no: 5 ( 33x32x34) CM
Up to 15 kg : £90 – Box no: 6 ( 41x35x36) CM
Up to 20 kg : £100 – Box no: 6 ( 41x35x36) CM
up to 25 kg : £115 – Box no : 7 ( 48x40x38) CM
up t0 30 KG: £130 – Box no: 8 (54x45x41) CM
DHL : 3 working days,
TNT : 4 to 8 days.
Couriers standard terms & conditions apply to the delivery of all goods. The actual transit time for your shipment is likely to be longer if your shipment is deemed by your customs authorities as having a high value.
Please bring your stuff, we will provide you with a free packing box for DHL client from 1 to 5 number box.
Its possible but extra Charge applies. WHAT YOU CAN SEND VIA DHL / TNT
All non-documents shipment to Nepal may be subject to local duties & taxes payable at Kathmandu – Nepal which is beyond our service charge. We cannot offer advice on these charges so we recommend visiting the Nepal customs website https://www.customs.gov.np/en/ for more details. but we can guess will be up to 40% of the total shipment value. Its means some items may charge for 5% or some might be charged 20%. Customs duty will be ultimately determined by the evaluating customs officer, generally, for personal shipments. There will be minimum warehouse, transit and loader charge in addition to duties.
its means, DHL, TNT, FedEx & so on in Nepal are also Door to Door but for non-docs shipments, such as gift, the Receiver will have to actively participate in customs clearance. If you have more question, please let us know, we are just one call far way.
The following items will NOT be accepted for carriage by DHL. This list includes items which are prohibited for carriage by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country from, to or through which the items may be carried. For international carriage, there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. DHL may at its sole discretion refuse to carry other items not listed below
Courier Form :
If you have any question, please fill the courier from so that someone will assist you for further process.
|Item||Quantity||Value of Items|
Carriers (i.e DHL/TNT) T & C which apply on all cases. Major T & C as below.
1. All goods were packed personally by me & have been in constant possession since packing. I declare items on the invoice. If any undeclared item appears, then I will be held responsible. My consignment DOES NOT contain any illegal items & NO hazardous goods nor any explosives of any description. I am aware that any false statement may render me liable for prosecution under the terms of the maritime security Act 1990. I, at this moment, declare that the above information is accurate and correct.
Company will not be held responsible for any delay by Carrier or any other circumstances. If damaged goods signed for without being checked, the company cannot be held accountable for any claim for damaged goods.
All prices are exclusive of any customs duties payable & we cannot advise on it.
2. Free insurance up to £50 only but for low weight - high-value goods, please declare items value and do Insurance. Otherwise, courier standard T & C will apply. DHL: $25 P/kg for air , $12 P/kg by road.TNT: £16 P/KG.
3. All insurance claims (Damage or lost) will be settled on the base of declaring item value and according to carriers' rules & regulations.
4. Courier charge up to £9 for name/address change.
5. Remote Area or have small or no volume being sent to them a charge: £17.50 & cannot advise for a duration.
6. The delivery date & time may vary due to unforeseen transportation circumstances.
7. The actual transit time is likely to be longer if local country authorities deem the shipment as being of high value or any others causes.
8. Carriers terms & conditions apply in all cases. for example:
9. Passport or Imp docs only accepted on box number 2. Always do Insurance that cost Extra £3 but covers up to £300 in case of loss or damage.
10. Email ID will use for newsletter and communication purpose.
11. Sum up* Himal Cou will display in your bank statement if you are using card payment.
By sending this form means you are accepting Carriers (i.e. DHL/TNT) T & C which apply in all cases.