We offer regular shipping service such as Cargo to Pokhara from the UK. Reciever will not pay anything in Nepal like local Custom and Tax as all charges are included in this shipment services. The most important thing is that they don’t have to appoint a custom clearance agent. So, its hassle-free services. Just reciever will receive the call from our Pokhara contact person to handover the parcel. By the way, you can send for Kathmandu as well.
Normally, its best for 5 to 40 kg shipment who want to send Prithvi Highway area such as Kathmandu, Thankot, Naubise, Malekhu, Kurintar, Muglin (Chitwan), Khaireni, Dumre, Damauli, Sukla Gandaki, Talchok, Pokhara city area. As our Van starts its journey from Kathmandu towards Pokhara via Prithvi Highway (Motorway), they can drop the parcel in the Highway’s major city (motorway).
Now, have a look at the best packing bag for hassle-free normal shipment to Pokhara and Kathmandu. You need to lock by number padlock to open the customs officer without damaging the bag if needed. We don’t refer to the box or suitcase as it can be damaged. You can buy these bags from open markets easily.
Pokhara is the tourist capital of Nepal. A well known Lake city, and basically, it’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Similarly, Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centres and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the Himalayas people.
1. Per kg: …. Minimum required: 10 KG
2. Handling Charge: £10
3. Collection: Drop in our warehouse in West London or send via local Courier like DPD, UPS, or Royal Mail. or Drop in our office in Woolwich and pay a delivery charge to send warehouse.
4. Final Wight & Box size: The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the shipment’s actual weight. The higher weight is used to calculate the shipment cost.
5. Packing Box: your responsibility or you can buy with us (£5 per box)
6. Custom and local duties: Nothing to pay
7. Pick up in Nepal: Pokhara city, its door delivery.
8. Duration: Normally, we send every Friday; however, it totally depends on volume as well. And it takes around 7 to 10 workings days to reach the destination.
9. What you can send: Personal Items, Book, Sweets, can foods, Cloths and shoes etc.
10. What you can’t send? Dangerous good such as Batteries, Perfume and flammable items etc
Finally, please have a look at https://www.himalcourier.com/cargo-nepal for cargo and courier https://www.himalcourier.com/courier-nepal Similarly, you can find all terms and conditions, custom charge, the prohibited for cargo, insurance, claim procedure (in case of loss or damage) and our limitations. We send cargo with Turkish Airlines. https://www.turkishcargo.com.tr/en. Likewise, Please remember us for: